Life Updated

Hey Family and Friends! I know it has been a while since I have updated, but there has not been that many fun or exciting things that have been happening lately. So, for our life update, Grant and I are currently staying in Austin, Texas with Tanya, Wilson, Mia, and Ally. We love the church here and especially all of the people in the Young Marrieds class. We are currently looking for jobs in this area and other areas in case there are other openings. Here are some pictures of the first time we went to Dan's with the Roberston Family since our stay in Austin began.



Here you can see Mia not happy about something, I think that she wanted some of Wilson's Malt shake.





Ally felt it was necessary to try some of my chocolate shake. Grant and I were planning on splitting it explaining the huge size, but Ally too over. Also, she had no problem sucking correctly and getting more out than the rest of us could manage.




The size difference was just so funny to see hence the pictures.


I hope that you are all doing well, and that we find jobs soon so we have some more exciting things to post/write about.

0 comments: